Qigong of Love
Develop Compassion and Love with this Powerful Kuan Yin Qigong practice
- Have you ever wanted to know deeper levels of self-love and love for others?
- Would you like a practice to help cultivate the qualities of love and compassion into your life?
- Are you interested in ancient ways to heal suffering?
The Qigong of Love may bring you what you are looking for...
"When I practice the Qigong of love I connect to a deep peace within my body. I feel connected to my life force and feel this form as a sacred prayer to the divine mother within. I love starting my day with it."
- Feather Redtail, Sadhana Wellness & The Spiritfull Woman
This course is a complete online teaching of a very powerful form of Qigong (also known as the Kuan Yin Qigong form). "Qi" means energy and "gong" is to work...so it is to learn how to work with energy. This practice is for men and women to move energy in ways that open the heart.
This form is designed to help you cultivate more love and compassion in your life, and thus we call it "The Qigong of Love".
What might this practice bring you?
- Open your heart and feel more love in your life.
- Soften hardness within yourself and melt unnecessary defenses.
- Discover how to bring compassion to your suffering and pain (and thus to others')
- Feel more life force energy (chi/ Qi) flowing in your body.
- Bring more grace into your physical movements.
- Build a feeing of life force flow and vitality in everyday life.
- Discover how to cultivate energy and store it inside.
- Develop an embodied presence.
- Cultivate peace and harmony in your life.
Through this online course you will:
- Learn what Qigong is.
- Find out who Kuan Yin is and what her story was.
- Discover what qualities she represents and how they can help you in your life.
- Gain an understanding of the yin spiritual path: the path of love (for men and women).
- Find out some of the spiritual tools for healing suffering.
- See the whole of this qigong form performed as a graceful art.
- Develop your own daily Qigong practice of this form.
- Learn each movement with a step-by-step breakdown.
- Practice along with the teachers in real time.
- Learn healing mantras of Kuan Yin, using music and sound as a healing tool.
- Understand about embodying the qualities of compassion and unconditional love and bringing them into your daily life.
"Your daily practice sets you up for the entire day. It can tap you into source and facilitate even more energy and love flowing through you, shifting your emotions and quietening your mind. Your entire experience of life can be transformed by a daily practice."
~ Shashi Solluna
Even if you are completely new to Qigong when you sign up, through following this online course you can develop a regular practice of your own. Whether you just do one or two movements a day or practice the entire form, we are certain that you will start to feel tangible benefits from this powerful practice.
Get started now!
* International teacher and founder of Tao Tantric Arts
* Hay House author for the book "Tantra Made Easy"
* Has the no 1 Tantra podcast on Spotify
* Runs Couples retreats at The Tantric Couple
Her journey began with a degree in Experimental Psychology at Oxford University, which she followed with a quest to find spiritual awakening in the great mystical land of India. Once she found Tantra, she knew this was the path for her.
Shashi trained in Tantra:
*in the Osho lineage
*with Master Mantak Chia (Taoist lineage)
*Agama Yoga (classical Indian lineage)
*Tantra Massage (Mahasattva Sarita, Daniel Odier and John Hawken).
She has worked for 15 years with men, women and couples, resolving issues in sexuality and intimacy, and helping people access states of expanded consciousness through sex.
StartFirst movement: Rowing a Boat Lightly Through a Stream of Air (3:20)
StartSecond Movement: Traveling Eastwards Across the Ocean (2:23)
StartThird Movement: Praying to Heaven to Guide the Way (0:38)
StartForth Movement: Expelling Unhealthy Qi (1:31)
StartFifth Movement: Qui Er Gazes at the Moon (1:40)
StartSixth & Seventh Movement: Twirling Qi Above the Head and Gathering Qi (2:51)
StartEighth Movement: Gathering Qi and Cultivating Love (2:18)
StartNinth Movement: Lotus Flower Moves Through the Mountain (2:16)
StartTenth and Eleventh Movement: Gathering Qi and Flying Like a Crane (3:25)
"I've been practicing Qigong of Love at lot during my pregnancy and it was a wonderful way to connect with my baby, and at the same time raise my energy in a gentle, loving way. It helped me slow down, open my heart and womb and sink into my own body as well as into that which is so much bigger then us all. And it still does. It makes me feel really supported by my own Qi, nature's Qi and the Universe, and at the same time very feminine and alive. "
- Janneke Robers, Tao Tantric Arts Womens' Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for being drawn to Kuan Yin and having a desire to cultivate more love and compassion in your life.
We truly believe that this practice can transform your life in ways you could not even imagine.
May this teaching serve you and your loved ones well.
Namo Kuan Shi Yin Pusa
May all the World be Freed from Suffering